Play Rainbow Six: Shadow Vanguard (kind of) with this interactive trailer
This is a new one -- in order to promote its new iOS title, Rainbow Six: Shadow Vanguard (coming to the App Store tomorrow), Gameloft has put together this interactive trailer over on YouTube. Not only does the trailer show off some gameplay of the upcoming title, but it also allows you to actually make decisions as you watch about how exactly to play the game.
I can't say it's entirely successful (though the game looks pretty good -- Gameloft is doing well at aping most gameplay styles for the iPhone, and in this case, they're doing it officially), but it's a really interesting way to market a title, and when it comes to the App Store, that's often one of the biggest priorities. You can see the trailer in action after the break.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station