Flickr gets iPad-friendly with slideshows
Flickr has announced some improvements to its photo-browsing/sharing website for iPad users. The new light box photo viewer (aka slideshow) enables you to view photos from Flickr's website in a larger format on a black background, similar to what happens when you click on a photo on Flickr's website from your desktop browser.
To enter light box mode on your iPad, simply tap on a supported photo on Flickr's website. In light box mode you can move between photos with the swipe of your finger, perfect for showcasing your latest antics to your buddies gathered around you and your iPad.
Flickr has announced some improvements to its photo-browsing/sharing website for iPad users. The new light box photo viewer (aka...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved