Flickr gets iPad-friendly with slideshows
Flickr has announced some improvements to its photo-browsing/sharing website for iPad users. The new light box photo viewer (aka slideshow) enables you to view photos from Flickr's website in a larger format on a black background, similar to what happens when you click on a photo on Flickr's website from your desktop browser.
To enter light box mode on your iPad, simply tap on a supported photo on Flickr's website. In light box mode you can move between photos with the swipe of your finger, perfect for showcasing your latest antics to your buddies gathered around you and your iPad.
Flickr has announced some improvements to its photo-browsing/sharing website for iPad users. The new light box photo viewer (aka...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs