Google TV remote out now for iOS
Google has released its Google TV remote app for iOS, and it's available on the App Store right now. Before you run to pick it up and start flipping channels, however, keep in mind that this is meant only for Google TV-enabled devices, so unless you have the right box on your network already, it's not going to do anything for you.
If you do have a Google TV box set up, however, the app will do a whole lot of fun things for you, from switching channels to accessing your favorite shows with voice control and even using the iPhone's screen as an interface to drive the on-screen pointer for Google TV.
Good on Google for bringing this app to iOS.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update