Google TV remote out now for iOS
Google has released its Google TV remote app for iOS, and it's available on the App Store right now. Before you run to pick it up and start flipping channels, however, keep in mind that this is meant only for Google TV-enabled devices, so unless you have the right box on your network already, it's not going to do anything for you.
If you do have a Google TV box set up, however, the app will do a whole lot of fun things for you, from switching channels to accessing your favorite shows with voice control and even using the iPhone's screen as an interface to drive the on-screen pointer for Google TV.
Good on Google for bringing this app to iOS.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)