T-Mobile says no iPhone
T-Mobile posted a quick FAQ on its website regarding the recently announced merger with AT&T. The biggest question for Apple fans on T-Mobile is whether the AT&T iPhone will be available to current T-Mobile customers. Unfortunately, the answer is a resounding "No." Under the acquisition agreement, T-Mobile will continue to operate as an independent company and will offer phones like the Samsung Galaxy S 4G and the Sidekick 4G, not the iPhone. This may change several years down the road when the two carriers share the same 4G LTE network; but for the immediate future, customers looking to score an iPhone will have to sign up with AT&T or Verizon Wireless.
T-Mobile posted a quick FAQ on its website regarding the recently announced merger with AT&T. The biggest question for Apple fans...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free