T-Mobile says no iPhone
T-Mobile posted a quick FAQ on its website regarding the recently announced merger with AT&T. The biggest question for Apple fans on T-Mobile is whether the AT&T iPhone will be available to current T-Mobile customers. Unfortunately, the answer is a resounding "No." Under the acquisition agreement, T-Mobile will continue to operate as an independent company and will offer phones like the Samsung Galaxy S 4G and the Sidekick 4G, not the iPhone. This may change several years down the road when the two carriers share the same 4G LTE network; but for the immediate future, customers looking to score an iPhone will have to sign up with AT&T or Verizon Wireless.
T-Mobile posted a quick FAQ on its website regarding the recently announced merger with AT&T. The biggest question for Apple fans...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support