T-Mobile says no iPhone
T-Mobile posted a quick FAQ on its website regarding the recently announced merger with AT&T. The biggest question for Apple fans on T-Mobile is whether the AT&T iPhone will be available to current T-Mobile customers. Unfortunately, the answer is a resounding "No." Under the acquisition agreement, T-Mobile will continue to operate as an independent company and will offer phones like the Samsung Galaxy S 4G and the Sidekick 4G, not the iPhone. This may change several years down the road when the two carriers share the same 4G LTE network; but for the immediate future, customers looking to score an iPhone will have to sign up with AT&T or Verizon Wireless.
T-Mobile posted a quick FAQ on its website regarding the recently announced merger with AT&T. The biggest question for Apple fans...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update