T-Mobile says no iPhone
T-Mobile posted a quick FAQ on its website regarding the recently announced merger with AT&T. The biggest question for Apple fans on T-Mobile is whether the AT&T iPhone will be available to current T-Mobile customers. Unfortunately, the answer is a resounding "No." Under the acquisition agreement, T-Mobile will continue to operate as an independent company and will offer phones like the Samsung Galaxy S 4G and the Sidekick 4G, not the iPhone. This may change several years down the road when the two carriers share the same 4G LTE network; but for the immediate future, customers looking to score an iPhone will have to sign up with AT&T or Verizon Wireless.
T-Mobile posted a quick FAQ on its website regarding the recently announced merger with AT&T. The biggest question for Apple fans...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements