iPad 2 buyers already lining up in Munich
It's good to see that we wacky Americans aren't the only people who start camping out in lines to buy Apple toys.
iFun.de posted the above photo of the short, but early, line at the Rosenstrasse Apple Store in Munich, Germany. That photo was taken 26 hours before the iPad 2 actually goes on sale at 17:00 local time in Munich. As with the US stores two weeks ago, Apple Stores around the world will close their doors two hours before 5 PM local time in order to put up the new iPad displays and give employees a chance to play with the new device prior to the crazy rush.
If you're sitting or standing in line for an iPad 2 at an Apple Store sometime in the next 24 hours or so, be sure to send us a photo, and we'll do a roundup of the worldwide excitement surrounding the release of the iPad 2 in 25 countries.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)