iPad 2 jailbreak imminent
It won't be long now, jailbreakers. Tweets posted by
iPhone Dev-Team Chronic Dev Team member P0sixninja suggest that the iPad 2 jailbreak will be available soon. There's been some back-and-forth on Twitter between P0sixninja and Veeence, but it boils down to the fact that the group is hard at work on the jailbreak, and a two recent tweets from P0sixninja suggests that it's on its way.
Stay tuned, true believers.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)