iPad 2 jailbreak imminent
It won't be long now, jailbreakers. Tweets posted by
iPhone Dev-Team Chronic Dev Team member P0sixninja suggest that the iPad 2 jailbreak will be available soon. There's been some back-and-forth on Twitter between P0sixninja and Veeence, but it boils down to the fact that the group is hard at work on the jailbreak, and a two recent tweets from P0sixninja suggests that it's on its way.
Stay tuned, true believers.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter