US iPad 2 ship times improve to 3-4 weeks, international 2-3 weeks
It's still longer than many people want to wait, but US iPad 2 shipping times have decreased to 3-4 weeks. That's one week less than the previous ship times of 4-5 weeks back on March 15. For our international readers, the average shipping time seems to be only 2-3 weeks for those countries showing shipping times like Australia and New Zealand.
When online orders start later today in other countries like the UK, which currently shows "Dispatched: Currently unavailable" for the shipping time, you can expect 2-3 weeks to be the initial norm. That's not half bad considering many thought Apple was going to miss the March 25th international launch date due to the overwhelming iPad 2 demand in the States. However, if you want to take advantage of the 2-3 week shipping times, you better act fast when online iPad 2 orders begin. It's not a huge leap to say that, if the popularity of the iPad 2 in the US is anything to judge by, the international shipping times will increase as demand outstrips supply.
It's still longer than many people want to wait, but US iPad 2 shipping times have decreased to 3-4 weeks. That's one week less than...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates