US iPad 2 ship times improve to 3-4 weeks, international 2-3 weeks
It's still longer than many people want to wait, but US iPad 2 shipping times have decreased to 3-4 weeks. That's one week less than the previous ship times of 4-5 weeks back on March 15. For our international readers, the average shipping time seems to be only 2-3 weeks for those countries showing shipping times like Australia and New Zealand.
When online orders start later today in other countries like the UK, which currently shows "Dispatched: Currently unavailable" for the shipping time, you can expect 2-3 weeks to be the initial norm. That's not half bad considering many thought Apple was going to miss the March 25th international launch date due to the overwhelming iPad 2 demand in the States. However, if you want to take advantage of the 2-3 week shipping times, you better act fast when online iPad 2 orders begin. It's not a huge leap to say that, if the popularity of the iPad 2 in the US is anything to judge by, the international shipping times will increase as demand outstrips supply.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync