US iPad 2 ship times improve to 3-4 weeks, international 2-3 weeks
It's still longer than many people want to wait, but US iPad 2 shipping times have decreased to 3-4 weeks. That's one week less than the previous ship times of 4-5 weeks back on March 15. For our international readers, the average shipping time seems to be only 2-3 weeks for those countries showing shipping times like Australia and New Zealand.
When online orders start later today in other countries like the UK, which currently shows "Dispatched: Currently unavailable" for the shipping time, you can expect 2-3 weeks to be the initial norm. That's not half bad considering many thought Apple was going to miss the March 25th international launch date due to the overwhelming iPad 2 demand in the States. However, if you want to take advantage of the 2-3 week shipping times, you better act fast when online iPad 2 orders begin. It's not a huge leap to say that, if the popularity of the iPad 2 in the US is anything to judge by, the international shipping times will increase as demand outstrips supply.
It's still longer than many people want to wait, but US iPad 2 shipping times have decreased to 3-4 weeks. That's one week less than...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station