Verizon prices first-gen iPads to move
Following in the footsteps of AT&T, Verizon has drastically lowered prices on the first generation Wi-Fi iPad, according to MacRumors. If you stop by a Verizon store, you can now pick up the 16 GB Wi-Fi iPad for only $299, the 32 GB Wi-Fi for $399 and the 64 GB Wi-Fi for $499. These prices are obviously only good while supplies last.
Last week we noted that AT&T had dropped prices on all of its first-gen iPad 3G models. Currently, the only iPad 3G model AT&T still has in stock is the 64 GB one for only $529. Considering that's only $30 more than the 64 GB Wi-Fi model from Verizon, AT&T's stock of that model is sure to run out soon.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature