Verizon prices first-gen iPads to move
Following in the footsteps of AT&T, Verizon has drastically lowered prices on the first generation Wi-Fi iPad, according to MacRumors. If you stop by a Verizon store, you can now pick up the 16 GB Wi-Fi iPad for only $299, the 32 GB Wi-Fi for $399 and the 64 GB Wi-Fi for $499. These prices are obviously only good while supplies last.
Last week we noted that AT&T had dropped prices on all of its first-gen iPad 3G models. Currently, the only iPad 3G model AT&T still has in stock is the 64 GB one for only $529. Considering that's only $30 more than the 64 GB Wi-Fi model from Verizon, AT&T's stock of that model is sure to run out soon.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter