New iPhone ad features Game Center
Apple released another "If you don't have an iPhone" advertisement that promotes Game Center on the iOS platform. The short, but sweet video introduces the iPhone as the smartphone with the largest number of games and a built-in social network for gaming. Introduced with iOS 4.0, Game Center sets Apple apart from its competition. The closest competitor to Game Center is the Xbox Live integration on Windows Phone 7. The Xbox Live hub lets Windows Phone users link their phone to their gamer tag and play mobile-enabled Xbox Live games on their handset.
As was the case with the previous advertisements, the semi-smug presentation will undoubtedly raise the ire of Android and BlackBerry users whose mobile operating systems can't quite compete in the gaming arena. Read on to watch the video and leave your thoughts in the comments. In what may be a mistake, Apple has enabled comments on this YouTube video so feel free to chime in there, too.
Apple released another "If you don't have an iPhone" advertisement that promotes Game Center on the iOS platform. The short, but sweet...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements