Twitter update adds photo, video capture to iPad 2
The official Twitter app for iPad has been updated to version 3.3.2, and it now allows you to take and share photos and videos directly from your iPad 2. This functionality was already in there for the iPhone, of course, but now that the iPad is outfitted with a camera, Twitter has made it easy to take and share video directly from Apple's magical and revolutionary device.
The update has a few bug fixes, including a fix that helps location sharing work a little better. What the new version doesn't do is get rid of the trending topics quickbar, a feature that still has some users up in arms after it was added into the app a little while ago. But that fight aside for now, I look forward to seeing some iPads putting video and pictures on Twitter.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free