Apple airs new 'Retina' iPhone 4 commercial
Apple has released another commercial in the "If you don't have an iPhone" series of ads. This commercial, titled "Retina," shows off the Retina Display on the iPhone 4. The ad cycles through the Photos, iPod (movies), Maps, and Mail apps. The latest ad comes just one day afterApple released an iPhone 4 ad showcasing Game Center. Apple seems to release iPhone ads in groups of twos or threes, so it's likely that another one may hit the airwaves soon.
Apple has released another commercial in the "If you don't have an iPhone" series of ads. This commercial, titled "Retina," shows...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements