FaceTime is the star in The Blue Stones music video
And now for something completely different: a music video featuring FaceTime on a pair of iPhone 4s.
Canadian duo The Blue Stones created their video for the song "I'm A Stereo" using the iPhone 4s, FaceTime and strategically-placed duct tape. The latter was used to cover up the name info on the phones, but there's no hiding the fact that the band members are guitarist/vocalist Tarek Jafar and drummer/backup vocalist Justin Tessier.
It's a pretty catchy song and video, and it shows once again just how embedded Apple technology is in our popular culture. Enjoy the video on the next page, and remember when these guys become The Next Big Thing that you saw 'em here on TUAW.
Thanks to everybody who sent this in!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station