FaceTime is the star in The Blue Stones music video
And now for something completely different: a music video featuring FaceTime on a pair of iPhone 4s.
Canadian duo The Blue Stones created their video for the song "I'm A Stereo" using the iPhone 4s, FaceTime and strategically-placed duct tape. The latter was used to cover up the name info on the phones, but there's no hiding the fact that the band members are guitarist/vocalist Tarek Jafar and drummer/backup vocalist Justin Tessier.
It's a pretty catchy song and video, and it shows once again just how embedded Apple technology is in our popular culture. Enjoy the video on the next page, and remember when these guys become The Next Big Thing that you saw 'em here on TUAW.
Thanks to everybody who sent this in!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free