Adobe demos Photoshop on the iPad
Photography Bay has posted a rather exciting video, taken at Adobe's Photoshop World 2011 keynote, that demonstrates a "concept" Photoshop app for the iPad. Although you can already get Adobe's Photoshop Express app for the iPad, what's demoed in the video simply blows that out of the water.
With layers and filters, the video demonstrates manipulating multiple pictures without any lag or delay, and there's a particularly nifty animation that reveals the layers you're working with and how they all fit together. As Engadget points out, there's no way of knowing whether these photos have been pixel-optimized for the demonstration or whether they're straight RAW files, but either way, the demo's got our fingers twitching for a go.
While there's no word on a release date or even a title for the app, Adobe's clearly investing some serious time into developing this technology for tablet devices. We look forward to seeing what comes of it!
Click here to go the video.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync