Adobe demos Photoshop on the iPad
Photography Bay has posted a rather exciting video, taken at Adobe's Photoshop World 2011 keynote, that demonstrates a "concept" Photoshop app for the iPad. Although you can already get Adobe's Photoshop Express app for the iPad, what's demoed in the video simply blows that out of the water.
With layers and filters, the video demonstrates manipulating multiple pictures without any lag or delay, and there's a particularly nifty animation that reveals the layers you're working with and how they all fit together. As Engadget points out, there's no way of knowing whether these photos have been pixel-optimized for the demonstration or whether they're straight RAW files, but either way, the demo's got our fingers twitching for a go.
While there's no word on a release date or even a title for the app, Adobe's clearly investing some serious time into developing this technology for tablet devices. We look forward to seeing what comes of it!
Click here to go the video.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype