PLAYMOBIL™ Apple Store Play Set: Ignite Apple fandom in your kids
Hey, your kids are probably going to spend a lot of time in Apple Stores in the future, so why not get them started early with the new PLAYMOBIL™ Apple Store Play Set? ThinkGeek (purveyor of fine April 1 products such as Lightsaber Popsicles and Angry Birds Pork Rinds) is proud to bring you this fantastical set.
According to ThinkGeek, the set "introduces children to the magic of Apple technology." There's an entire two-level Apple Store staffed by PLAYMOBIL™ associates, with tiny demo tables filled with minuscule Apple gear, software shelves, and even the kid's corner on the ground floor. Upstairs, there's a Genius Bar and a Keynote Theater staffed by a mini Steve Jobs figure. The Store is designed so that you can use your own iPhone 4 as Steve's screen in the theater, and there are simulated Keynote presentations available for download on the PLAYMOBIL™ website.
The officially-licensed store comes with over 60 accessories, and measures 28.3" x 14.2" x 15.7" (72 cm x 36 cm x 40 cm). As if the coolness of the little PLAYMOBIL™ staffers isn't enough, there's even an optional Line Pack you can buy to stage your own Apple device launch parties. (See if you can spot Mini-Woz on his Segway!)
No word on availability. In the meantime, whet your appetite for playtime with a gander at our gallery!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options