Apple airs first iPad 2 television commercial
Apple has released its first iPad 2 television commercial. Titled "We Believe," the ad has sentimental narration reminiscent of Apple's old Think Different ads. The narrator states, "This is what we believe: Technology alone is not enough. Faster, thinner, lighter ... those are all good things. But when technology gets out of the way, everything becomes more delightful ... even magical. That's when you leap forward. That's when you end up with something like this," while shots of the iPad playing video, reading books, typing an email, creating a Numbers document and using GarageBand for iPad play in the background. The ad has been posted to Apple's YouTube page and on Apple.com.
Apple has released its first iPad 2 television commercial. Titled "We Believe," the ad has sentimental narration reminiscent of...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs