Apple airs first iPad 2 television commercial
Apple has released its first iPad 2 television commercial. Titled "We Believe," the ad has sentimental narration reminiscent of Apple's old Think Different ads. The narrator states, "This is what we believe: Technology alone is not enough. Faster, thinner, lighter ... those are all good things. But when technology gets out of the way, everything becomes more delightful ... even magical. That's when you leap forward. That's when you end up with something like this," while shots of the iPad playing video, reading books, typing an email, creating a Numbers document and using GarageBand for iPad play in the background. The ad has been posted to Apple's YouTube page and on Apple.com.
Apple has released its first iPad 2 television commercial. Titled "We Believe," the ad has sentimental narration reminiscent of...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free