Apple airs first iPad 2 television commercial
Apple has released its first iPad 2 television commercial. Titled "We Believe," the ad has sentimental narration reminiscent of Apple's old Think Different ads. The narrator states, "This is what we believe: Technology alone is not enough. Faster, thinner, lighter ... those are all good things. But when technology gets out of the way, everything becomes more delightful ... even magical. That's when you leap forward. That's when you end up with something like this," while shots of the iPad playing video, reading books, typing an email, creating a Numbers document and using GarageBand for iPad play in the background. The ad has been posted to Apple's YouTube page and on Apple.com.
Apple has released its first iPad 2 television commercial. Titled "We Believe," the ad has sentimental narration reminiscent of...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client