TUAW TV Live at 5 PM: Steve and Doc Rock speculate and prognosticate
Live from Highlands Ranch, Colorado and Honolulu, Hawaii, it's TUAW TV Live.
Today my special guest will be Doc Rock, who was the gracious host of a huuuuge TUAW Meetup on April 3, with a bunch of the HiPad (The Hawaii iPad Users Group) members and a Parrot AR.Drone quadricopter. Doc is always a joy to chat with, and today we'll be covering topics ranging from the future of book publishing to iOS-connected toys. Since we both like to talk a lot, there are probably a thousand other directions that the conversation can go.
The show will begin at 5 PM ET / 2 PM PT / 10 PM BST and run about one hour, although knowing Doc and I, the show could be a bit longer. To join in on the chat and watch the live streaming video, drop by TUAW about five minutes before the start time to get your instructions on how to participate. If you're unable to join us for the show, remember that you can always subscribe to the video podcast and watch the show at your leisure.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter