Dungeon Raid, Puzzle Quest 2, Pocket God, Disc Drivin' get big content updates
A lot of developers are apparently doing some spring cleaning, because there have been a whole lot of updates for popular apps swept out the door this week.
- One of my favorite Daily Apps in recent memory, Dungeon Raid, got updated with a bunch of new features, including character classes, plus more achievements, abilities and items than before. Great game, great update.
- Puzzle Quest 2 (which I played on XBLA, but is also great on iOS) also got an update recently that adds online multiplayer through Game Center.
- Popular asynchronous racing game Disc Drivin' (another Daily App choice) got updated with new tracks to play through and some UI improvements.
- Bolt Creative sends word that Pocket God has been updated with yet another mini-game, featuring hovercar stunt racing.
- And finally, Egg vs. Chicken got an Easter update, which adds Easter eggs into the egg-throwing mix and allows you to unlock 12 new levels, including a new boss fight. Plus, just for you guys, we'll tell you that if you keep playing and collect more Easter eggs after unlocking everything, you'll get even more bonus content in the next update.
That's updates aplenty for lots of great apps, so make sure you sync your iPhone or iPad soon and check out some of these terrific titles you may have wandered away from.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter