You Don't Know Jack coming to iOS
Here's some good news for your Friday: The newest version of the classic trivia video game You Don't Know Jack is coming to iOS. Cookie and the gang, Question Four (the question that cares), and all the rest will be on Apple's handheld platforms sometime in the future, so you'll be able to do some Dis or Dat, screw other players, and hit up the Jack Attack all while out and about. There's no word on if the game supports multiplayer or not (sure it'd be tough to do without an honor system, but it's YDKJ!), but it will have Game Center, and apparently it will have 20 full episodes to play through as well.
Great to hear. You Don't Know Jack is definitely a classic, and it'll be nice to have it in the more and more definitive iOS library. We'll keep an eye out for the game and let you know when it's released.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app