Bloomberg: White iPhone 4 to arrive by the end of April
For those of you waiting for the white iPhone 4 ever since Apple announced it almost ten months ago, your wait may soon be coming to an end. Bloomberg is citing "three people familiar with the plans" who say the white iPhone 4 will begin shipping in the next few weeks. The white iPhone will be available from both AT&T and Verizon.
The white iPhone was delayed a number of times because Apple was reportedly not happy with the quality of the paint. Apple even went so far as to go back to the drawing board and partner with a Japanese manufacturer to create a new type of paint that allowed for greater control of the thickness of it when applied to a material.
Bloomberg's sources echo what Apple's senior vice president of worldwide product marketing Phil Schiller said earlier this year -- that the white iPhone 4 was still coming, and it would be released sometime in the spring. Upon launch, it is assumed that the white iPhone 4 will ship in 16 GB and 32 GB versions like the black iPhone 4.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)