New VW Bus concept comes with iPad interface
The venerable Volkswagen Bus has been remade for the next millennia, and the updated version of the hippie bus is now earth-friendly and technologically savvy. A concept version of the van, now called the Bulli, was showcased by Volkswagen at the Geneva International Motor Show held in March. The van is smaller than its Microbus predecessor and seats six within an interior that includes two full-length bench seats. The van also includes an electric motor capable of 90 miles of run-time with a 4-cylinder gas backup and an integrated interface made specifically for the iPad. All you Apple-loving, Birkenstock-wearing, sustainable living folk may want to keep a watchful eye to see if this concept makes it from drawing board to showroom floor.
The venerable Volkswagen Bus has been remade for the next millennia, and the updated version of the hippie bus is now earth-friendly...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs