New VW Bus concept comes with iPad interface
The venerable Volkswagen Bus has been remade for the next millennia, and the updated version of the hippie bus is now earth-friendly and technologically savvy. A concept version of the van, now called the Bulli, was showcased by Volkswagen at the Geneva International Motor Show held in March. The van is smaller than its Microbus predecessor and seats six within an interior that includes two full-length bench seats. The van also includes an electric motor capable of 90 miles of run-time with a 4-cylinder gas backup and an integrated interface made specifically for the iPad. All you Apple-loving, Birkenstock-wearing, sustainable living folk may want to keep a watchful eye to see if this concept makes it from drawing board to showroom floor.
The venerable Volkswagen Bus has been remade for the next millennia, and the updated version of the hippie bus is now earth-friendly...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free