New VW Bus concept comes with iPad interface
The venerable Volkswagen Bus has been remade for the next millennia, and the updated version of the hippie bus is now earth-friendly and technologically savvy. A concept version of the van, now called the Bulli, was showcased by Volkswagen at the Geneva International Motor Show held in March. The van is smaller than its Microbus predecessor and seats six within an interior that includes two full-length bench seats. The van also includes an electric motor capable of 90 miles of run-time with a 4-cylinder gas backup and an integrated interface made specifically for the iPad. All you Apple-loving, Birkenstock-wearing, sustainable living folk may want to keep a watchful eye to see if this concept makes it from drawing board to showroom floor.
The venerable Volkswagen Bus has been remade for the next millennia, and the updated version of the hippie bus is now earth-friendly...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates