Toys R Us getting iPad 2 tomorrow
We heard a little while back that the iPad 2 was coming to retailer Toys R Us, of all places, and now 9to5Mac follows that up with news that the day arrives tomorrow. As of Sunday, April 17, the magical, revolutionary tablet will be ready to go, along with a selection of Smart Covers. You can visit the chain's website to see which stores are selling the tablets.
Toys R Us actually has a pretty good retail relationship with Apple, having offered iPad trade-ins at the store before. But that relationship doesn't seem to extend to online sales -- it's likely that iPads will be available only in stores rather than on the toy retailer's website.
If you've been trying to get your hands on an iPad 2 with no luck so far, there's one more option for you. Good luck!
We heard a little while back that the iPad 2 was coming to retailer Toys R Us, of all places, and now 9to5Mac follows that up with...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free