Toys R Us getting iPad 2 tomorrow
We heard a little while back that the iPad 2 was coming to retailer Toys R Us, of all places, and now 9to5Mac follows that up with news that the day arrives tomorrow. As of Sunday, April 17, the magical, revolutionary tablet will be ready to go, along with a selection of Smart Covers. You can visit the chain's website to see which stores are selling the tablets.
Toys R Us actually has a pretty good retail relationship with Apple, having offered iPad trade-ins at the store before. But that relationship doesn't seem to extend to online sales -- it's likely that iPads will be available only in stores rather than on the toy retailer's website.
If you've been trying to get your hands on an iPad 2 with no luck so far, there's one more option for you. Good luck!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options