Toys R Us getting iPad 2 tomorrow
We heard a little while back that the iPad 2 was coming to retailer Toys R Us, of all places, and now 9to5Mac follows that up with news that the day arrives tomorrow. As of Sunday, April 17, the magical, revolutionary tablet will be ready to go, along with a selection of Smart Covers. You can visit the chain's website to see which stores are selling the tablets.
Toys R Us actually has a pretty good retail relationship with Apple, having offered iPad trade-ins at the store before. But that relationship doesn't seem to extend to online sales -- it's likely that iPads will be available only in stores rather than on the toy retailer's website.
If you've been trying to get your hands on an iPad 2 with no luck so far, there's one more option for you. Good luck!
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter