Rumor: White iPhone 4 to launch April 26th
Italian iPhone site iPhoneItalia is stating that, according to a "reliable source," the white iPhone 4 will launch in Italy on Tuesday, April 26. Earlier this week Bloomberg confirmed that the white iPhone 4 would be shipping by the end of April. Yesterday, white iPhone 4 part numbers began appearing in Verizon's inventory.
While Apple has yet to confirm an exact launch date, it has confirmed that the white iPhone 4 will be launching this spring. If iPhoneItalia's sources are correct, it's highly likely that Apple has sufficient supplies of the white iPhone 4 to launch in multiple countries, which would mean that the US launch of the white iPhone 4 will also occur on April 26.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service