iPad 2 now shipping in 1 to 2 weeks from online stores
It always pays to be patient.
While the iPad 2 had wait times of 4 to 5 weeks at launch, the devices are now shipping in 1 to 2 weeks from the U.S. online store. The ship times are consistent across all models, whether black, white, Verizon, AT&T, or with different storage capacities.
The new shipping times could be due to lower demand, but considering that it is still difficult to purchase an iPad 2 at many Apple Stores, the cause is probably Apple clearing up any production issues.
The new shipping estimates are not only showing up in the American Apple online store, but in Canada, Mexico, New Zealand, and Australia online stores as well. European countries are still showing 2 to 3 week estimates, but it's likely that the shipping times will decrease for the European and Asian markets as well.
[via 9 to 5 Mac]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)