iDea: A new Apple product courtesy of TeamCoco
With RIM promising that the BlackBerry PlayBook is going to be an "iPad killer" (yeah, right), what do the geniuses in Cupertino have in the queue to make everyone else play catch-up again?
According to the highly authoritative tech news source TeamCoco, spearheaded by none other than Conan O'Brien, it's the iDea. Take a look at the first ad for the new product on the next page.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync