iDea: A new Apple product courtesy of TeamCoco
With RIM promising that the BlackBerry PlayBook is going to be an "iPad killer" (yeah, right), what do the geniuses in Cupertino have in the queue to make everyone else play catch-up again?
According to the highly authoritative tech news source TeamCoco, spearheaded by none other than Conan O'Brien, it's the iDea. Take a look at the first ad for the new product on the next page.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype