iDea: A new Apple product courtesy of TeamCoco
With RIM promising that the BlackBerry PlayBook is going to be an "iPad killer" (yeah, right), what do the geniuses in Cupertino have in the queue to make everyone else play catch-up again?
According to the highly authoritative tech news source TeamCoco, spearheaded by none other than Conan O'Brien, it's the iDea. Take a look at the first ad for the new product on the next page.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options