iDea: A new Apple product courtesy of TeamCoco
With RIM promising that the BlackBerry PlayBook is going to be an "iPad killer" (yeah, right), what do the geniuses in Cupertino have in the queue to make everyone else play catch-up again?
According to the highly authoritative tech news source TeamCoco, spearheaded by none other than Conan O'Brien, it's the iDea. Take a look at the first ad for the new product on the next page.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free