Samsung shoots back, files patent lawsuits against Apple
Samsung has shot back against Apple and filed lawsuits in Korea, Japan and Germany just three days after Apple filed suit against Samsung for copying the iPhone, iPad and iOS. Samsung has issued a statement saying, "Samsung is responding actively to the legal action taken against us in order to protect our intellectual property and to ensure our continued innovation and growth in the mobile communications business."
The statement also said that the patent suit filed by Samsung involved infringements on up to five Samsung patents, but it did not elaborate as to which patents it was referring to. Stay tuned, things are about to get messy.
Samsung has shot back against Apple and filed lawsuits in Korea, Japan and Germany just three days after Apple filed suit against...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs