Cydia back up after multi-day outage
Good news for the jailbreak community as Cydia is now back up and running. Along with many other companies, the alternative app store for iOS devices has been down for several days due to Amazon's highly-publicized E2C Cloudfront server outage.
During this downtime, Cydia suspended all downloads, purchases and updates. Users of the jailbreak app store were greeted with a notice that all activities were down. The app repository came back to life last night, and everything is back to business as usual. Woohoo!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter