TUAW TV Live: In-depth iPad app demos for your viewing pleasure
Thanks for joining me here on TUAW TV Live today. Whether you're just watching the show or taking full advantage of the chat room tool, you're sure to have a lot of fun.
Live demonstrations are always a challenge, and today I'm tempting fate by demoing several iPad apps. Provided the technical bits work properly (and I am making sure I have a fallback plan), I'll be your guide through several fun, useful, and even educational iPad apps that you may not have been aware of.
To watch the show from your Mac or PC, click the Read More link at the bottom of this post. There you'll find the livestream viewer and chat tool. Use the chat tool to ask questions or make comments.
If you're driving somewhere and would like to watch TUAW TV Live while you're stuck in traffic, please don't -- keep your eyes on the road! However, if you're a passanger, you can watch the show on your iPhone and join the chat with the free Ustream Viewing Application. If you're on an iPad, you should be able to use the Skyfire Browser to watch the stream, although chat will be unavailable.
We'll start at about 5 PM ET, so if you're seeing a prerecorded show, refresh your browser until you see the live stream. Those who miss the live broadcast can view it later this evening on our TUAW Video YouTube channel and as part of the new TUAW TV Live podcast viewable in iTunes or on any of your Apple devices.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station