Apple Store back up, white iPhone now available
Hours after the white iPhone went on sale internationally and a lengthy downtime, it is now available through the US Apple Store, as well as AT&T and Verizon's websites. As mentioned earlier, the handset should be available at Apple's brick-and-mortar stores when they open later today. Apple's front and iPhone pages have yet to be updated with the now-available status of the phone, but will most likely mirror the "finally" ads that are appearing on AT&T and Verizon's sites.
For those who have been waiting, happy shopping!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter