Foxconn employees arrested for leaking iPad 2 design
Remember those iPad 2 cases we saw in December of last year that hinted at the svelte design and rear-facing camera of the new iPad? It appears these cases were the real deal, and three Foxconn employees may have been the source.
According to China-based sznews.com, Foxconn has accused three employees of leaking the iPad 2 case design to accessory companies in China. These three employees were arrested on December 26, 2010 and charged with trade secret violations on March 23, 2011.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app