Foxconn employees arrested for leaking iPad 2 design
Remember those iPad 2 cases we saw in December of last year that hinted at the svelte design and rear-facing camera of the new iPad? It appears these cases were the real deal, and three Foxconn employees may have been the source.
According to China-based sznews.com, Foxconn has accused three employees of leaking the iPad 2 case design to accessory companies in China. These three employees were arrested on December 26, 2010 and charged with trade secret violations on March 23, 2011.
Remember those iPad 2 cases we saw in December of last year that hinted at the svelte design and rear-facing camera of the new iPad? It...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free