Foxconn employees arrested for leaking iPad 2 design
Remember those iPad 2 cases we saw in December of last year that hinted at the svelte design and rear-facing camera of the new iPad? It appears these cases were the real deal, and three Foxconn employees may have been the source.
According to China-based sznews.com, Foxconn has accused three employees of leaking the iPad 2 case design to accessory companies in China. These three employees were arrested on December 26, 2010 and charged with trade secret violations on March 23, 2011.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter