iPhone: "Does this white paint make me look fat?"
Ryan Cash had an opportunity to compare the new white iPhone with the more traditional black model that many of us know and love. Placed side-by-side on the desk, it appears that the white model is ever so slightly thicker. This is possibly due to a need to filter light, a design problem originally floated back last October and confirmed this week by Steve Jobs.
Apple does not list any technical specification differences between the two models. If you've got a new iPhone 4 blanco, please let us know if you have any difficulty using an existing case or cover with it.
Engadget has a pretty clear picture of what's going on here.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app