iPhone: "Does this white paint make me look fat?"
Ryan Cash had an opportunity to compare the new white iPhone with the more traditional black model that many of us know and love. Placed side-by-side on the desk, it appears that the white model is ever so slightly thicker. This is possibly due to a need to filter light, a design problem originally floated back last October and confirmed this week by Steve Jobs.
Apple does not list any technical specification differences between the two models. If you've got a new iPhone 4 blanco, please let us know if you have any difficulty using an existing case or cover with it.
Engadget has a pretty clear picture of what's going on here.
Ryan Cash had an opportunity to compare the new white iPhone with the more traditional black model that many of us know and love....
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox updates to support PDF annotations and better integration with iWork
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents