Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 out, adds publish to iPad option
Adobe has released its Creative Suite 5.5 software. The big news about Creative Suite 5.5 is, of course, the ability to create content for any number of tablet devices, including the iPad. In addition to the focus on tablets, CS5.5 also includes a host of HTML5 tools, which also lends itself to content creation for tablets -- or the iPad at least, as it does not support Flash.
Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 is priced at US$2599 for CS5.5 Master Collection, $1899 for CS5.5 Design Premium, $1799 for CS5.5 Web Premium, $1699 for CS5.5 Production Premium and $1299 for CS5.5 Design Standard. Also of note is the subscription-based pricing, which is offered in 12-month plans or a month-to-month plan. You can check out the subscription prices here.
Adobe has released its Creative Suite 5.5 software. The big news about Creative Suite 5.5 is, of course, the ability to create content...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support