iPad 'If You Asked' TV ad aims for the heartstrings, fails to miss
Granted, I am the sort of dude who will admit to occasionally choking up while watching a television ad (what? C'mon, the AT&T Berlin Wall ad was amazing), but even the most jaded adwatcher might have a moment of something-in-my-eye watching Apple's latest iPad ad, posted at the bottom of the Apple home page and on the company's YouTube page.
I won't spoil it for you; just click through to watch. Where's that damn hanky?
[hat tip Beau Giles]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature