iPad 'If You Asked' TV ad aims for the heartstrings, fails to miss
Granted, I am the sort of dude who will admit to occasionally choking up while watching a television ad (what? C'mon, the AT&T Berlin Wall ad was amazing), but even the most jaded adwatcher might have a moment of something-in-my-eye watching Apple's latest iPad ad, posted at the bottom of the Apple home page and on the company's YouTube page.
I won't spoil it for you; just click through to watch. Where's that damn hanky?
[hat tip Beau Giles]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync