iPad 'If You Asked' TV ad aims for the heartstrings, fails to miss
Granted, I am the sort of dude who will admit to occasionally choking up while watching a television ad (what? C'mon, the AT&T Berlin Wall ad was amazing), but even the most jaded adwatcher might have a moment of something-in-my-eye watching Apple's latest iPad ad, posted at the bottom of the Apple home page and on the company's YouTube page.
I won't spoil it for you; just click through to watch. Where's that damn hanky?
[hat tip Beau Giles]
Granted, I am the sort of dude who will admit to occasionally choking up while watching a television ad (what? C'mon, the AT&T...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support