iPad 'If You Asked' TV ad aims for the heartstrings, fails to miss
Granted, I am the sort of dude who will admit to occasionally choking up while watching a television ad (what? C'mon, the AT&T Berlin Wall ad was amazing), but even the most jaded adwatcher might have a moment of something-in-my-eye watching Apple's latest iPad ad, posted at the bottom of the Apple home page and on the company's YouTube page.
I won't spoil it for you; just click through to watch. Where's that damn hanky?
[hat tip Beau Giles]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter