iPad 'If You Asked' TV ad aims for the heartstrings, fails to miss
Granted, I am the sort of dude who will admit to occasionally choking up while watching a television ad (what? C'mon, the AT&T Berlin Wall ad was amazing), but even the most jaded adwatcher might have a moment of something-in-my-eye watching Apple's latest iPad ad, posted at the bottom of the Apple home page and on the company's YouTube page.
I won't spoil it for you; just click through to watch. Where's that damn hanky?
[hat tip Beau Giles]
Granted, I am the sort of dude who will admit to occasionally choking up while watching a television ad (what? C'mon, the AT&T...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free