TweetDeck for iPhone updated additional image uploading options
- Support for image uploading via Twitpic and Mobypicture.
- Added the ability to create a column with your own tweets and edit the title of custom-made columns.
- Various bug fixes
TweetDeck 2.0.1 is a universal app and is now available via the App Store. TweetDeck 2, the major overhaul of the app, was released in late April.
Twitter has apparently purchased TweetDeck for a tidy sum estimated to be between 40 and 50 million dollars. The app has a loyal following across platforms. We'll have to wait and see what the future holds for the popular app.
TweetDeck, whose fate is currently up in the air, just received an update. Specifically, version 2.0.1 for the iPhone adds the...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client