TweetDeck for iPhone updated additional image uploading options
- Support for image uploading via Twitpic and Mobypicture.
- Added the ability to create a column with your own tweets and edit the title of custom-made columns.
- Various bug fixes
TweetDeck 2.0.1 is a universal app and is now available via the App Store. TweetDeck 2, the major overhaul of the app, was released in late April.
Twitter has apparently purchased TweetDeck for a tidy sum estimated to be between 40 and 50 million dollars. The app has a loyal following across platforms. We'll have to wait and see what the future holds for the popular app.
TweetDeck, whose fate is currently up in the air, just received an update. Specifically, version 2.0.1 for the iPhone adds the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update