TweetDeck for iPhone updated additional image uploading options
- Support for image uploading via Twitpic and Mobypicture.
- Added the ability to create a column with your own tweets and edit the title of custom-made columns.
- Various bug fixes
TweetDeck 2.0.1 is a universal app and is now available via the App Store. TweetDeck 2, the major overhaul of the app, was released in late April.
Twitter has apparently purchased TweetDeck for a tidy sum estimated to be between 40 and 50 million dollars. The app has a loyal following across platforms. We'll have to wait and see what the future holds for the popular app.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service