Dear Aunt TUAW: What apps should I buy for Mother's Day?
Dear Aunt TUAW,
Mother's Day is coming. What apps should I buy for the beloved of my life, the mother of my children.
Auntie highly recommends first-person shooters and tower defense games. She received Fieldrunners last year and loved it. But any highly violent game that sublimates daily frustrations should do the job.
Oh, and what does she really need? Time to herself, lots of chocolate and massages. That's better than apps any day.
And don't forget to tell her that you appreciate her. It's never just a given.
Dear Aunt TUAW, Mother's Day is coming. What apps should I buy for the beloved of my life, the mother of my children. Tom
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free