Dear Aunt TUAW: What apps should I buy for Mother's Day?
Dear Aunt TUAW,
Mother's Day is coming. What apps should I buy for the beloved of my life, the mother of my children.
Auntie highly recommends first-person shooters and tower defense games. She received Fieldrunners last year and loved it. But any highly violent game that sublimates daily frustrations should do the job.
Oh, and what does she really need? Time to herself, lots of chocolate and massages. That's better than apps any day.
And don't forget to tell her that you appreciate her. It's never just a given.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration