Dear Aunt TUAW: What apps should I buy for Mother's Day?
Dear Aunt TUAW,
Mother's Day is coming. What apps should I buy for the beloved of my life, the mother of my children.
Auntie highly recommends first-person shooters and tower defense games. She received Fieldrunners last year and loved it. But any highly violent game that sublimates daily frustrations should do the job.
Oh, and what does she really need? Time to herself, lots of chocolate and massages. That's better than apps any day.
And don't forget to tell her that you appreciate her. It's never just a given.
Dear Aunt TUAW, Mother's Day is coming. What apps should I buy for the beloved of my life, the mother of my children. Tom
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update