Dear Aunt TUAW: What apps should I buy for Mother's Day?
Dear Aunt TUAW,
Mother's Day is coming. What apps should I buy for the beloved of my life, the mother of my children.
Auntie highly recommends first-person shooters and tower defense games. She received Fieldrunners last year and loved it. But any highly violent game that sublimates daily frustrations should do the job.
Oh, and what does she really need? Time to herself, lots of chocolate and massages. That's better than apps any day.
And don't forget to tell her that you appreciate her. It's never just a given.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options