Dear Aunt TUAW: What apps should I buy for Mother's Day?
Dear Aunt TUAW,
Mother's Day is coming. What apps should I buy for the beloved of my life, the mother of my children.
Auntie highly recommends first-person shooters and tower defense games. She received Fieldrunners last year and loved it. But any highly violent game that sublimates daily frustrations should do the job.
Oh, and what does she really need? Time to herself, lots of chocolate and massages. That's better than apps any day.
And don't forget to tell her that you appreciate her. It's never just a given.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter