Photographer creates amazing photo book with iPhone and Camera+
Almost every day, we see people putting the iPhone 4's camera to amazing use, but New York wedding photographer Joshua Brown took it to the next level. Using tap tap tap's US$1.99 Camera+, Joshua created an entire photo book of a recent trip to Italy. The results are eyebrow-raising to say the least; every shot looks like it was taken with a high-end DSLR rather than the iPhone 4's decent but decidedly consumer-level camera.
"I actually went out there to shoot a wedding in Florence, so I had my [Canon] 5D with me, but I really felt like I wanted to just relax and not haul a bunch of gear around all week," says Joshua. "I did actually bring the 5D out a few times, but all the images that made it to the book were from the iPhone."
You can check out some choice shots at tap tap tap's blog, or check out a preview of the entire book here (
sorry, iOS users, it's in Flash it should work fine on the iPad or iPhone). Although it's not going to replace my DSLR, after seeing Joshua's shots, I'll likely take my iPhone 4's camera a lot more seriously than I have thus far. As an aside, if you have an iPhone 4 and are even remotely interested in taking above-average pictures with it, Camera+ is a must-have.
Almost every day, we see people putting the iPhone 4's camera to amazing use, but New York wedding photographer Joshua Brown took it to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station