Square Enix-produced Imaginary Range comic book out now, free
About a week ago we heard Square Enix would be releasing an interactive comic for iOS, and now it's out and available on the App Store in the US on the same date as the Japanese release. While the early reviews are terrific, with art that's supposed to be really solid and interactive parts keeping everything enjoyable, the real kicker is the price. Square Enix has released the app for free. That's a solid deal, so if you're looking for a little something to read through and play with this weekend, there you go.
There's an HD iPad version as well, and it's also free. With this, those upcoming Chaos Rings titles, and the arrival of the great Final Fantasy 3 on the iPad recently, Square Enix is really delivering some solid titles for iOS users.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs