Square Enix-produced Imaginary Range comic book out now, free
About a week ago we heard Square Enix would be releasing an interactive comic for iOS, and now it's out and available on the App Store in the US on the same date as the Japanese release. While the early reviews are terrific, with art that's supposed to be really solid and interactive parts keeping everything enjoyable, the real kicker is the price. Square Enix has released the app for free. That's a solid deal, so if you're looking for a little something to read through and play with this weekend, there you go.
There's an HD iPad version as well, and it's also free. With this, those upcoming Chaos Rings titles, and the arrival of the great Final Fantasy 3 on the iPad recently, Square Enix is really delivering some solid titles for iOS users.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options