The machine apocalypse can wait; robot busy playing Angry Birds
I've got to admit, I've never seen the appeal of Angry Birds. The game just isn't that fun to me. I know a lot of readers disagree with that, and now I know of one robot that would disagree as well. Yes, Finnish company OptoFidelity has created a robot with the sole purpose of playing Angry Birds.
Impressive? Yes. Kinda stupid? Yes. But then again, it's better than them creating robots that can kill you, which other companies are doing right at this moment. Speaking of which, OptoFidelity has created a video, appropriately titled "Mac vs. Machine," which shows the robot getting its game on. Check it out below.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)