The machine apocalypse can wait; robot busy playing Angry Birds
I've got to admit, I've never seen the appeal of Angry Birds. The game just isn't that fun to me. I know a lot of readers disagree with that, and now I know of one robot that would disagree as well. Yes, Finnish company OptoFidelity has created a robot with the sole purpose of playing Angry Birds.
Impressive? Yes. Kinda stupid? Yes. But then again, it's better than them creating robots that can kill you, which other companies are doing right at this moment. Speaking of which, OptoFidelity has created a video, appropriately titled "Mac vs. Machine," which shows the robot getting its game on. Check it out below.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs