The machine apocalypse can wait; robot busy playing Angry Birds
I've got to admit, I've never seen the appeal of Angry Birds. The game just isn't that fun to me. I know a lot of readers disagree with that, and now I know of one robot that would disagree as well. Yes, Finnish company OptoFidelity has created a robot with the sole purpose of playing Angry Birds.
Impressive? Yes. Kinda stupid? Yes. But then again, it's better than them creating robots that can kill you, which other companies are doing right at this moment. Speaking of which, OptoFidelity has created a video, appropriately titled "Mac vs. Machine," which shows the robot getting its game on. Check it out below.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options