BillMinder releases iPad app, adds new features
We took a look at BillMinder 3 for the iPhone a few months back, and the folks at Return7 let us know they were working on an iPad version. That app is now available for US$4.99 and can sync with the iPhone version, which is $1.99.
BillMinder for iPad includes the features found on the iPhone version, but it has a couple of specific extras, such as a calculator, export to CSV and due-date adjustments, the latter two which will also be part of the iPhone version. BillMinder can now send payments to PocketMoney, an iOS finance app that's been a TUAW favorite in the past.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options