BillMinder releases iPad app, adds new features
We took a look at BillMinder 3 for the iPhone a few months back, and the folks at Return7 let us know they were working on an iPad version. That app is now available for US$4.99 and can sync with the iPhone version, which is $1.99.
BillMinder for iPad includes the features found on the iPhone version, but it has a couple of specific extras, such as a calculator, export to CSV and due-date adjustments, the latter two which will also be part of the iPhone version. BillMinder can now send payments to PocketMoney, an iOS finance app that's been a TUAW favorite in the past.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements