BillMinder releases iPad app, adds new features
We took a look at BillMinder 3 for the iPhone a few months back, and the folks at Return7 let us know they were working on an iPad version. That app is now available for US$4.99 and can sync with the iPhone version, which is $1.99.
BillMinder for iPad includes the features found on the iPhone version, but it has a couple of specific extras, such as a calculator, export to CSV and due-date adjustments, the latter two which will also be part of the iPhone version. BillMinder can now send payments to PocketMoney, an iOS finance app that's been a TUAW favorite in the past.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free