BillMinder releases iPad app, adds new features
We took a look at BillMinder 3 for the iPhone a few months back, and the folks at Return7 let us know they were working on an iPad version. That app is now available for US$4.99 and can sync with the iPhone version, which is $1.99.
BillMinder for iPad includes the features found on the iPhone version, but it has a couple of specific extras, such as a calculator, export to CSV and due-date adjustments, the latter two which will also be part of the iPhone version. BillMinder can now send payments to PocketMoney, an iOS finance app that's been a TUAW favorite in the past.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature