Rdio posts Mobile Playback API for iOS
According to Rdio, the mobile API will allow you to make an app "that searches and plays all the artists, songs, albums, playlists, and top charts in Rdio's catalog of over 8.5 million songs. You can also build and edit playlists, show a user's network Heavy Rotation, follow other people, and view Collections."
Is this something you'd see yourself building into an app? Let us know in comments.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs