Rdio posts Mobile Playback API for iOS
According to Rdio, the mobile API will allow you to make an app "that searches and plays all the artists, songs, albums, playlists, and top charts in Rdio's catalog of over 8.5 million songs. You can also build and edit playlists, show a user's network Heavy Rotation, follow other people, and view Collections."
Is this something you'd see yourself building into an app? Let us know in comments.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter