Rdio posts Mobile Playback API for iOS
According to Rdio, the mobile API will allow you to make an app "that searches and plays all the artists, songs, albums, playlists, and top charts in Rdio's catalog of over 8.5 million songs. You can also build and edit playlists, show a user's network Heavy Rotation, follow other people, and view Collections."
Is this something you'd see yourself building into an app? Let us know in comments.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration