Many iPhone owners run apps before getting out of bed
When you wake up in the morning, bleary-eyed and still in bed, do you reach for your phone to check Facebook or read an email? If you answered yes, you are not alone. According to a survey conducted by telecommunications hardware manufacturer Ericsson, 35 percent of respondents grab their iPhone or Android phone and launch a mobile app before getting out of bed.
Checking Facebook and other social networks is the most popular activity with 18 percent of people reading their news feed while still in the sack. This trend of early morning Facebook-ing may increase in the future as 20 percent of survey respondents expect to buy a new mobile phone in the near future. One with Facebook, we presume.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync