OmniOutliner for iPad is now available
The Omni Group has brought OmniOutliner to the iPad. The app is more of a collection of functions that allow you to gather, categorize and later reference a variety of information. In fact, you can use OmniOutliner for spreadsheets, documents and even photo management. Putting all of that power on the ultra-powerful iPad will appeal to many people.
OmniOutliner can be as simple or as involved as you like. Start with simple lists. Move on to hierarchical documents and tables. The iPad version offers the thoughtful design you'd expect from an app by the Omni Group. For example, you can indent rows with a tap while making a list, or utilize handy tap-and-hold contextual menus, like those found in OmniFocus for iPad.
When it's time to share your data, OmniOutliner lets you export to your iDisk or WebDAV server, email your files or sync them with iTunes File Sharing. As for export formats, choose from plain text, simple HTML, dynamic HTML, or OPML.
We'll have a more in-depth look at OmniOutliner for iPad soon. It's available now from the App Store at US$19.99.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more