More evidence of camera flash changes in next iPhone
Earlier we reported on a rumored "iPhone 5" case which suggested that Apple has decided to move the iPhone's camera flash farther away from the camera lens. Now Asian Apple site Apple.pro has posted images comparing the iPhone 4's camera components with purported iPhone 5 (or iPhone 4S) camera components.
The alleged iPhone 5 camera components show that the rear camera does not come with a flash attached as it does in the iPhone 4. These images in addition to the earlier iPhone 5 case suggests that the next iPhone will indeed sport minor hardware tweaks. Last week Apple.pro posted more images of a next-generation iPod nano with a rear camera and they were the first to post an image of a small touchscreen that later made its way into the sixth-generation iPod nano.
[via 9to5 Mac]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features