More evidence of camera flash changes in next iPhone
Earlier we reported on a rumored "iPhone 5" case which suggested that Apple has decided to move the iPhone's camera flash farther away from the camera lens. Now Asian Apple site Apple.pro has posted images comparing the iPhone 4's camera components with purported iPhone 5 (or iPhone 4S) camera components.
The alleged iPhone 5 camera components show that the rear camera does not come with a flash attached as it does in the iPhone 4. These images in addition to the earlier iPhone 5 case suggests that the next iPhone will indeed sport minor hardware tweaks. Last week Apple.pro posted more images of a next-generation iPod nano with a rear camera and they were the first to post an image of a small touchscreen that later made its way into the sixth-generation iPod nano.
[via 9to5 Mac]
Earlier we reported on a rumored "iPhone 5" case which suggested that Apple has decided to move the iPhone's camera flash farther away...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support