Condé Nast adds additional publications to iPad subscription options
Condé Nast was rumored to be reconsidering its pricing of subscription content on the iPad, but apparently that won't keep the publisher from expanding its offerings anyway. The company is going to be offering Allure, Glamour, Golf Digest and Vanity Fair in the mix, so users who want to subscribe to that content will be able to do so soon.
In-app subscriptions will run US$19.99, with options available for monthly subscriptions or just individual back issues. And of course, if you're already a print subscriber to any of those publications, there will be a way to enter your information and get free access to the iPad content.
That all seems like good news for both Condé Nast and its subscribers. There were a few kinks to work out with iPad subscriptions early on, but it seems like the market is settling down into a place where everyone considers the prices and the options agreeable.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)