Apple won't exhibit at BookExpo America after all
PaidContent reported yesterday that Apple would have an booth at the show, presumably to promote iBooks. The BEA website even listed Apple as an exhibitor (that listing has since been removed). Today, a BEA representative has stated that Apple personnel will be there to talk with publishers in private, and not to exhibit. PaidContent has published a retraction.
Bad luck for fans hoping to chat with Apple reps and check out a booth full of goodies. Drat, we say!
[Via The Mac Observer]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app