Apple won't exhibit at BookExpo America after all
PaidContent reported yesterday that Apple would have an booth at the show, presumably to promote iBooks. The BEA website even listed Apple as an exhibitor (that listing has since been removed). Today, a BEA representative has stated that Apple personnel will be there to talk with publishers in private, and not to exhibit. PaidContent has published a retraction.
Bad luck for fans hoping to chat with Apple reps and check out a booth full of goodies. Drat, we say!
[Via The Mac Observer]
Those expecting to see an Apple exhibit at BookExpo America (BEA) later this month will be disappointed, as the company won't have a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support