Apple won't exhibit at BookExpo America after all
PaidContent reported yesterday that Apple would have an booth at the show, presumably to promote iBooks. The BEA website even listed Apple as an exhibitor (that listing has since been removed). Today, a BEA representative has stated that Apple personnel will be there to talk with publishers in private, and not to exhibit. PaidContent has published a retraction.
Bad luck for fans hoping to chat with Apple reps and check out a booth full of goodies. Drat, we say!
[Via The Mac Observer]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service