Apple won't exhibit at BookExpo America after all
PaidContent reported yesterday that Apple would have an booth at the show, presumably to promote iBooks. The BEA website even listed Apple as an exhibitor (that listing has since been removed). Today, a BEA representative has stated that Apple personnel will be there to talk with publishers in private, and not to exhibit. PaidContent has published a retraction.
Bad luck for fans hoping to chat with Apple reps and check out a booth full of goodies. Drat, we say!
[Via The Mac Observer]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update