OmniFocus 1.3 for iPad updates Forecast Mode
Task management app OmniFocus for iPad has been updated to version 1.3, and the new version is gaining some rave reviews for all of its new features over on the official forums. Most notably, the new version updates the app's Forecast Mode, which streamlines all of your calendar events and tasks into an easy-to-read format. The update also allows you to expand notes to fullscreen while editing them, which should give a little more breathing room while doing that. You can also now use the app while screen mirroring from your iPad, and there are a few other bug fixes and updates as well.
In other words, it's a pretty major update, and it provides some new ways for you to track and follow up on whatever tasks you're focusing on with OmniFocus. The app itself is US$39.99 on the App Store, though of course, the update to version 1.3 is free for current users.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features