OmniFocus 1.3 for iPad updates Forecast Mode
Task management app OmniFocus for iPad has been updated to version 1.3, and the new version is gaining some rave reviews for all of its new features over on the official forums. Most notably, the new version updates the app's Forecast Mode, which streamlines all of your calendar events and tasks into an easy-to-read format. The update also allows you to expand notes to fullscreen while editing them, which should give a little more breathing room while doing that. You can also now use the app while screen mirroring from your iPad, and there are a few other bug fixes and updates as well.
In other words, it's a pretty major update, and it provides some new ways for you to track and follow up on whatever tasks you're focusing on with OmniFocus. The app itself is US$39.99 on the App Store, though of course, the update to version 1.3 is free for current users.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle