Apple, China Mobile supposedly reach agreement on 4G iPhone
A story at MarketWatch suggests that Apple and China Mobile have reached a consensus on a 4G iPhone. Unfortunately, China Mobile Chairman Wang Jianzhou was stingy with the details.
Wang noted that negotiations with Apple aren't complete, and didn't provide details other than to say that his company and Apple have reached an agreement. China Mobile currently serves 4 million iPhone customers.
Last January, Reuters reported that Apple would support China Mobile's TD-LTE 4G technology. Apple's support is a significant boost for China Mobile and could prompt other handset makers to follow Apple's lead.
A story at MarketWatch suggests that Apple and China Mobile have reached a consensus on a 4G iPhone. Unfortunately, China Mobile...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs