Mobigame nails down international trademark on 'Edge'
A year and a half after this issue first cropped up, developer Mobigame has finally gotten a trademark on the term "Edge" as used in video games. As you can see from the image posted by the developer, they now have the right, under international law, to use the name Edge for their game, which should bring an end to the trouble of the man who was suing anyone on the App Store who happened to publish a game with the word "Edge" in the name.
As Mobigame says in their tweet, "the battle is finally over." Edge is, incidentally, still available on the App Store as a universal app, for the current price of US$2.99.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync