Mobigame nails down international trademark on 'Edge'
A year and a half after this issue first cropped up, developer Mobigame has finally gotten a trademark on the term "Edge" as used in video games. As you can see from the image posted by the developer, they now have the right, under international law, to use the name Edge for their game, which should bring an end to the trouble of the man who was suing anyone on the App Store who happened to publish a game with the word "Edge" in the name.
As Mobigame says in their tweet, "the battle is finally over." Edge is, incidentally, still available on the App Store as a universal app, for the current price of US$2.99.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)