AirPlay for Windows Media Center beta now available
To get started, install Apple's Bonjour for Windows and Pleasance's client on your Media Center PC. From there, fire up your iPhone or iPad and send over some photos or movies (note that music isn't supported yet).
The Digital Lifestyle has posted a hands-on with the setup, noting, "I was impressed how quickly video playback started, within seconds of selecting Windows Media Center Airplay option my Media Center PC was playing the video and without leaving Media Center at all."
Sounds good! Let us know how this goes if you try it out.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update