Building a homemade "iPad 3"
Some folks are talented and build interesting gadgets in their spare time. Take, for example, the man who spent two weeks building a white tablet he calls the iPad 3. He handpicked all the parts and assembled the device into a functioning tablet, complete with a stuck-on Apple logo.
Sadly, he chose Windows XP for the OS, which makes the logo and iPad 3 name seem a bit awkward. Like others before him, he filmed the project from start to finish and published it as a time-lapse video for the world to see. Geeky folks not put off by the Microsoft influence should read on and check out the video.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration