Pulse News app now saves and syncs
Sign-up for the service is free and can be done from within the Pulse News app. All that's required is a user-name and a password. When you see a story you want to save, click on the star symbol. If, for example, you did that on your iPhone, you can pick up your iPad and the saved story will be there too, assuming you have a web connection. The story is also accessible from the Pulse.me website.
Saved stories can also be sent to Instapaper, Evernote or Read It Later. If you import newsfeeds from Google Reader, marked stories will also mark them in Google Reader. After some difficulty with iTunes this morning, I was able to download the app for both the iPhone and iPad. Saving a story on either device made it immediately available on the other. It's a nice feature. With the links to the web component, I'd really like to be able to set up my master set of sources on one app and have them sync to the other, but at least for now, it's not a feature Pulse provides.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature